The Polyester II fabric is the top of the line choice in the polyester flag market. Woven of two -ply polyester yarn that combines the strength of polyester with additional richness of color has made it a favorite of flag users Nationwide. The fabric provides extra durability that can be gained by using POLYII, but sacrifices some fly- ability. Like the nylon flags these flags are specifically manufactured for outdoor use and Made in America. Each flag has:
• Brass-Lock Grommets
• Appliqued Stars On Flags larger than 15' X 25'
Embroidered stars on all small flags
• Rope & Thimble on flags 8' X 12' & larger
• 4' X 6' & 6' X 10' Flags are finished with four rows
• 8'X 12' & 20' X 30' Finished with six rows of stitching
& zigzag stitching 5" up side hem outer rows
• 20' X 38' and larger are finished with eight rows of
lock-stitching and 5" of zigzag stitching up each row &
stitch box in corners of flag.